Getting Started: Setting up Your Organization
Merit for Individuals
Listos California Data Tracking Tool
Virginia Department of Professional and Occupational Regulation - DPOR
Verifying Credentials with Merit
Merit for volunteer organizations
Check-in with Merits
- What is Check-in with Merits?
- Step 1: Add activities to your Check-in with Merits system
- Step 2: Set up your virtual Kiosks
- Step 3: Check-in participants
- Step 4: Records, Reports, and Editing
- Step 5: Send Completion Merits and Certificates
- Directions for your participants
- FAQs for Event Staff
- Video Tutorials
- Troubleshooting Check-in with Merits
Credential Creator and Merit
Merit for Skydiving
Burble Integration FAQs
Quick Video Tutorials
Beyond the Basics with Merit
How to sync your USPA account with Merit
Have you renewed your USPA membership and ratings and discovered that your merit is still coming up expired? There are a few possible reasons, find out more below.
There are a few possible reasons why your USPA membership and merits are not sharing the same information.
- USPA account is not currently opted in to receive merits
- There's a new or updated email address with USPA. Here's how to add that new email address to your merit profile.
- Allow for processing time for all applications and renewals.
- Once applications and renewal have been processed, please allow up to 48 hours for your merit to arrive.
- Unsubscribed from merit in the past, how to resubscribe