Getting Started: Setting up Your Organization
Merit for Individuals
Listos California Data Tracking Tool
Virginia Department of Professional and Occupational Regulation - DPOR
Verifying Credentials with Merit
Merit for volunteer organizations
Check-in with Merits
- What is Check-in with Merits?
- Step 1: Add activities to your Check-in with Merits system
- Step 2: Set up your virtual Kiosks
- Step 3: Check-in participants
- Step 4: Records, Reports, and Editing
- Step 5: Send Completion Merits and Certificates
- Directions for your participants
- FAQs for Event Staff
- Video Tutorials
- Troubleshooting Check-in with Merits
Credential Creator and Merit
Merit for Skydiving
Burble Integration FAQs
Quick Video Tutorials
Beyond the Basics with Merit
Where are my USPA Merits?
Are you a current or past United States Parachute Association Member looking for your merits? Here's how to opt in and access your membership, licenses, ratings, and awards merits.
The US Parachute Association has partnered with Merit to send their members merits for their membership, licenses, ratings and awards. If you are a USPA member (or past member) and you've already opted in to receive your merits within your USPA account, access your merits by entering your email here and follow the prompts.
If you have not opted in yet, follow the steps below:
- Login to your USPA membership account at www.uspa.org , navigate to the Privacy tab and set your account to "Share" (see below)
In most cases, your merit(s) will be issued within the hour, it some cases it can take up to 1 business day after opting in for your merit to be issued. You'll receive notification and further directions via email.
Did you get a message letting you know that you have not been sent any merits?
If you are opted in, and have been for 24 hours, please double-check that you are using the same email address on your USPA account as you are attempting to log in to your Merit profile.
If you are still are not able to access your merits, please reach out to us at email@example.com.
*When claiming your merits, please use an updated version of Chrome, Safari or Firefox or Edge.