Getting Started: Setting up Your Organization
Merit for Individuals
Listos California Data Tracking Tool
Virginia Department of Professional and Occupational Regulation - DPOR
Verifying Credentials with Merit
Merit for volunteer organizations
Check-in with Merits
- What is Check-in with Merits?
- Step 1: Add activities to your Check-in with Merits system
- Step 2: Set up your virtual Kiosks
- Step 3: Check-in participants
- Step 4: Records, Reports, and Editing
- Step 5: Send Completion Merits and Certificates
- Directions for your participants
- FAQs for Event Staff
- Video Tutorials
- Troubleshooting Check-in with Merits
Credential Creator and Merit
Merit for Skydiving
Burble Integration FAQs
Quick Video Tutorials
Beyond the Basics with Merit
What is GearPro Loft-Manager?
Loft Manager is a free website that provides riggers and loft managers the ability to update customer and loft parachute information, record AAD service dates, and maintain an accurate log of reserve repacks for customer parachuting equipment.
Loft Manager by GearPro is a free website designed for riggers and loft managers with a built-in integration with Merit.
Riggers and Managers are able to:
- Customer equipment log
- Track customer parachute equipment
- Link to manufacturers service bulletins
- Send Reserve Packing Data Card merits with Merits.com account
- Manage customer repack cycles
- Quick and easy repack updates
Loft manager provides an easy to use interface for users to link and send Reserve Packing Data Card Merits using their existing or new Merits.com account. With seamless integration, GearPro Loft Manager uploads a new merit template and configures the fields and settings.
Get started by creating your account here: https://server.loft-manager.com/login