Take advantage of Check-in with Merits to track attendance and time at meetings and events.
Before starting with the Check-in app, make sure that you have an Organization on Merit. If you haven't already, create an Org on Merit by filling out the Create an Org Form here, or by logging into your profile and navigating to the form from there.
- Create an Org Form Link (for those that don't already have a Merit Profile)
- For those that already have a Merit profile, access the Create an Org form in your Profile Menu
You also need to have FULL admin permissions to access this app. Otherwise, you'll receive an error message.
Set up Check-in with Merits on the web
Step 1: Go to the Check-in with merits webpage and click on Link with Merit. Check-in with Merits will connect with your Merit account.
Step 2: Create a digital activity to represent your event. When your participants check in, they will sign in under this activity.
Note that you can also include screening for credentials or complete digital waiver forms. See the Merit Apps Section for more details.
Download Check-in with Merits on your tablet
Download and set up the check-in app for your tablet, so you can create a kiosk for your participants to use to check in and verify their credentials.
- Learn more about setting up the check-in app for your tablet here.
Set up a kiosk for attendees to check-in
When it’s time for your attendees to check in, make sure to have your check-in kiosk ready to go. Participants can follow the steps below to sign in.
- Select the activity
- Sign in using one of two options:
- Enter name and email address
- If participants have a Merit account, they can use their Merit login
Send attendees a merit
Your participants will receive check-in and check-out metrics to track their activities. However, we suggest that you sent out another merit to recognize their participation. This merit can even be used as a qualification for future events.
To track your participant’s activities and time spent at your events, navigate to the Check-ins tab.
- The Check-ins tab will show you all check-in and check-out activity for your events.
- By clicking on Export, you will download a spreadsheet to compile total time spent at one or more activities.
Interested in learning more?
Find more instructions about how to use Check-in with Merits in the Merit Apps Section.