Getting Started: Setting up Your Organization
Merit for Individuals
Listos California Data Tracking Tool
Virginia Department of Professional and Occupational Regulation - DPOR
Verifying Credentials with Merit
Merit for volunteer organizations
- What is Merit Check-in?
- Step 1: Add activities to your Merit Check-in system
- Step 2: Set up your virtual Kiosks
- Step 3: Check-in participants
- Step 4: Records, Reports, and Editing
- Step 5: Send Completion Merits and Certificates
- Directions for your participants
- FAQs for Event Staff
- Video Tutorials
- Troubleshooting Check-in with Merits
Credential Creator and Merit
Merit for Skydiving
Burble Integration FAQs
Quick Video Tutorials
Beyond the Basics with Merit
Report or remove pending merit
Is there something amiss on a merit you received? Here's how to report the problem and remove the merit from your profile.
Reporting a merit is the only way to remove a merit from your profile. You should report a merit for the following reasons:
- It has been sent to you but it is not yours
- It is offensive
- It is spam
- Other (please explain)
By doing this, you can remove the merit from you account and let the Merit team know what went wrong.
- To remove a pending merit, you must first go to your pending tab on your profile page.
- Once in your pending page, you will see all pending merits. To remove the merit, click on the grey cancel button at the bottom of the selected merit.
- A list of options will appear asking you to chose why you are reporting this merit. Click on the appropriate response to report the merit.
- Once reported, the merit will no longer be in your profile or pending merits page.