Getting Started: Setting up Your Organization
Merit for Individuals
Listos California Data Tracking Tool
Virginia Department of Professional and Occupational Regulation - DPOR
Verifying Credentials with Merit
Merit for volunteer organizations
Check-in with Merits
- What is Check-in with Merits?
- Step 1: Add activities to your Check-in with Merits system
- Step 2: Set up your virtual Kiosks
- Step 3: Check-in participants
- Step 4: Records, Reports, and Editing
- Step 5: Send Completion Merits and Certificates
- Directions for your participants
- FAQs for Event Staff
- Video Tutorials
- Troubleshooting Check-in with Merits
Credential Creator and Merit
Merit for Skydiving
Burble Integration FAQs
Quick Video Tutorials
Beyond the Basics with Merit
Problems with the Claim Profile link? Check here for a complete list of system requirements for Merit
If the Claim Profile link in your email isn't working, please check for following common problems to try to fix the issue:
- Check your Browser: Use an updated version of either Firefox, Safari, Chrome or Edge. If you're unsure if your browser has the latest update, you can check here.
*IE does not meet our security requirements, links from Merit will not work with Internet Explorer.
- Are you attempting to use a link that was sent over 30 days ago? Please request a new link to accept your merit or log in here if you think you already have an account.
- Check your internet connection.
- Check your firewall settings.
None of these seem to be the problem? Please let us know at email@example.com