Getting Started: Setting up Your Organization
Merit for Individuals
Listos California Data Tracking Tool
Virginia Department of Professional and Occupational Regulation - DPOR
Verifying Credentials with Merit
Merit for volunteer organizations
- What is Merit Check-in?
- Step 1: Add activities to your Merit Check-in system
- Step 2: Set up your virtual Kiosks
- Step 3: Check-in participants
- Step 4: Records, Reports, and Editing
- Step 5: Send Completion Merits and Certificates
- Directions for your participants
- FAQs for Event Staff
- Video Tutorials
- Troubleshooting Check-in with Merits
Credential Creator and Merit
Merit for Skydiving
Burble Integration FAQs
Quick Video Tutorials
Beyond the Basics with Merit
What kind of events or opportunities can I offer?
There are six different types of opportunities that your organization can offer:
- Education and Training: Covers classes, courses, educational webinars, and any other activity that’s primarily focused on education.
- Event: Includes conferences, summits, career fairs.
- Job: Covers specific job opportunities and job boards. Career fairs are categorized as events.
- Offer: Covers deals, special offers, and discounts.
- Service: Covers offered services, such as resume reviews, accountant services, tax prep, or consulting.
- Miscellaneous: Covers other opportunities that don’t belong to any other categories
Within each category, there are endless possibilities for what
opportunities can be: