Getting Started: Setting up Your Organization
Merit for Individuals
Listos California Data Tracking Tool
Virginia Department of Professional and Occupational Regulation - DPOR
Verifying Credentials with Merit
Merit for volunteer organizations
- What is Merit Check-in?
- Step 1: Add activities to your Merit Check-in system
- Step 2: Set up your virtual Kiosks
- Step 3: Check-in participants
- Step 4: Records, Reports, and Editing
- Step 5: Send Completion Merits and Certificates
- Directions for your participants
- FAQs for Event Staff
- Video Tutorials
- Troubleshooting Check-in with Merits
Credential Creator and Merit
Merit for Skydiving
Burble Integration FAQs
Quick Video Tutorials
Beyond the Basics with Merit
How do I add an opportunity for my members in Merit?
Is your organization planning an event that you'd like your members to know about? Target your opportunity to those individuals that currently hold a specific merit by adding your activity into merit.
To create an opportunity, you need to define the following information:
- Opportunity name: The headline that appears on the opportunity card. It has a 60 character limit.
- Description: The body of text below the name that describes the opportunity in more detail. It has a 1000 character limit and must be plain text - no formatting, such as bold text, lists, or paragraphs, is available.
- Action link: The URL individuals land on when they click on the “Visit” button on your opportunity. Clicking this button will open the URL in the user’s browser.
- Category: Every opportunity must be assigned one of the following categories:
- Education and Training
- Target Merit or audience: What merit or what type of audience do you want to receive this opportunity? Do you want the merit or person to be active, inactive, or either to qualify for the opportunity? Each opportunity can only target 1 merit, but we can help you create duplicate opportunities to target multiple merits or audiences.
We’re here to help!
Complete our “Let’s Get Started” form at merits.com/opportunities or email firstname.lastname@example.org to be introduced to an Account Manager. You can also use this spreadsheet template to submit a batch of opportunities and email to email@example.com.