Getting Started: Setting up Your Organization
Merit for Individuals
Listos California Data Tracking Tool
Virginia Department of Professional and Occupational Regulation - DPOR
Verifying Credentials with Merit
Merit for volunteer organizations
- What is Merit Check-in?
- Step 1: Add activities to your Merit Check-in system
- Step 2: Set up your virtual Kiosks
- Step 3: Check-in participants
- Step 4: Records, Reports, and Editing
- Step 5: Send Completion Merits and Certificates
- Directions for your participants
- FAQs for Event Staff
- Video Tutorials
- Troubleshooting Check-in with Merits
Credential Creator and Merit
Merit for Skydiving
Burble Integration FAQs
Quick Video Tutorials
Beyond the Basics with Merit
Merge and add emails to my merit page
Do you use different email addresses for different organizations? Would you like to consolidate all of your merits into one profile?
Do you use different email addresses for different organizations? Would you like to consolidate all of your merits into one profile? Here's how to Merge your accounts:
1- Login to Merit
2- Use the menu bar on the top right corner of the screen to access profile settings
3- Add your secondary and tertiary email addresses to your account and click merge request. You'll be sent a confirmation email to each new address.
4- Confirm your additional addresses by using the link within the confirmation email
* If you should have USPA merits, but only see UPT Merits in your merit page, (or vise versa), you're probably using 2 different email addresses.
**If you have linked your BurbleMe account with Merit AND you are using multiple email addresses that you have NOT merged, you'll only be sending SOME of your merits to Burble, and not ALL. Please be sure to merge your accounts before you integrate with Burble and check-in to the dropzone.
*** Merge requests will be fulfilled within 24 business hours