Getting Started: Setting up Your Organization
Merit for Individuals
Listos California Data Tracking Tool
Virginia Department of Professional and Occupational Regulation - DPOR
Verifying Credentials with Merit
Merit for volunteer organizations
- What is Check-in with Merits?
- Step 1: Add activities to your Check-in with Merits system
- Step 2: Set up your virtual Kiosks
- Step 3: Check-in participants
- Step 4: Records, Reports, and Editing
- Step 5: Send Completion Merits and Certificates
- Directions for your participants
- FAQs for Event Staff
- Video Tutorials
- Troubleshooting Check-in with Merits
Credential Creator and Merit
Merit for Skydiving
Burble Integration FAQs
Quick Video Tutorials
Beyond the Basics with Merit
How to send a merit
Follow these instructions to send a single merit
To send a merit, go to the Org Portal and click the Send Merits option on the left-hand side below your organization’s logo.
Sending a merit
- Merit Templates: Select which merit to send. A list of merit templates you have created will appear in a drop-down menu.
- Email Address: Enter the email address of the merit recipient.
- First Name: Enter the first name of the merit recipient.
- Last Name: Enter the last name of the merit recipient.
- Other Fields: If you merit includes other fields, make sure to complete them.
- Send Merit: Once you have entered all the required information, click the green Send Merit button at the bottom of the page.
Sending multiple merits
If you would like to sent multiple merits at once, you can use one of the methods detailed on this page.