- Help Center
- Virginia Department of Professional and Occupational Regulation - DPOR
- How to access your merit from DPOR
Getting Started: Setting up Your Organization
Merit for Individuals
Listos California Data Tracking Tool
Virginia Department of Professional and Occupational Regulation - DPOR
Verifying Credentials with Merit
Merit for volunteer organizations
- What is Merit Check-in?
- Step 1: Add activities to your Merit Check-in system
- Step 2: Set up your virtual Kiosks
- Step 3: Check-in participants
- Step 4: Records, Reports, and Editing
- Step 5: Send Completion Merits and Certificates
- Directions for your participants
- FAQs for Event Staff
- Video Tutorials
- Troubleshooting Check-in with Merits
Credential Creator and Merit
Merit for Skydiving
Burble Integration FAQs
Quick Video Tutorials
Beyond the Basics with Merit
Getting started with Merit & DPOR
DPOR now sends your digital license in the form of a merit! Find out how to claim yours below.
How to get started
- You will receive an email from DPOR notifying you of your new merit(s), which represents your digital license(s).
- Click Accept in the email to accept the merit and create your Merit account.
- You’ll then be directed to a welcome page on the Merit website, where you will need to:
- Enter a password for your Merit account.
- Confirm your first and last names.
- Agree to Merit’s terms of service.
- Sign up.
- Once you’ve signed up, you can accept your pending merit(s) to activate them.