Getting Started: Setting up Your Organization
Merit for Individuals
Listos California Data Tracking Tool
Virginia Department of Professional and Occupational Regulation - DPOR
Verifying Credentials with Merit
Merit for volunteer organizations
- What is Merit Check-in?
- Step 1: Add activities to your Merit Check-in system
- Step 2: Set up your virtual Kiosks
- Step 3: Check-in participants
- Step 4: Records, Reports, and Editing
- Step 5: Send Completion Merits and Certificates
- Directions for your participants
- FAQs for Event Staff
- Video Tutorials
- Troubleshooting Check-in with Merits
Credential Creator and Merit
Merit for Skydiving
Burble Integration FAQs
Quick Video Tutorials
Beyond the Basics with Merit
How to sign up your volunteer organization
Creating an account for your organization (or org) is simple! All new accounts go through a verification process before given the ability to send out digital credentials.
Add your organization in a minute or less
If you already have an account with Merit, log in here and enter in your organization name and contact information as prompted.
If you're new to Merit and don't have a personal account yet, navigate to the Merit, select Get Started and follow the prompts after choosing to Create an organization
Access the Create an Organization request from your profile on Merit via the settings menu located on the right corner of the header.
Enter your name and organization information as prompted
Complete form with:
- First & Last Name: Please provide your full name for verification.
- Your email: Please provide a valid email address.
- Org Name: Every organization must have a name and each organization that you create must have a unique name.
- Phone Number for Verification: A Merit representative will call your organization at this number to verify its authenticity.
After submitting the form you'll receive an email with a link giving you immediate access to your account. You'll also have the ability to start entering information about your organization, create merit templates, and add other team members to your account right away although, as mentioned before, you will not be able to send Merits out until your org is verified.
Merit verifies your organization
Within 48 hours of submitting your form, a Merit representative will contact you to verify your organization.