Creating an account for your organization (or org) is simple! All new accounts go through a verification process before given the ability to send out digital credentials.
Navigate to Create an Org form
If you already have an account with Merit, log in at Merits and access the Create an Org form in the profile menu on the top right corner of your header.
If you're new to Merit and don't have a personal account yet, please fill out the Create an Org form directly from our home page here.
If you already have a profile on Merit you can find the Create an Org form in the settings menu located on the right corner of the header.
Fill out the Create an Org form
Complete form with:
- Org Name: Every organization must have a name and each organization that you create must have a unique name.
- Website: Enter your organization’s website, which Merit will use to verify its authenticity. Please provide a full URL, including the protocol, such as https://www.example.com
- Phone Number for Verification: A Merit representative will call your organization at this number to verify its authenticity.
- First & Last Name: Please provide your full name for verification.
- Your email: Please provide a valid email address.
- Your Position at this Org: What position do you have at this organization?
After submitting the form you'll receive an email with a link giving you immediate access to your account. You'll also have the ability to start entering information about your organization, create merit templates, and add other team members to your account right away although, as mentioned before, you will not be able to send merits out until your org is verified.
Merit verifies your organization
Within 48 hours, a Merit representative will contact you to verify your organization.