Getting Started: Setting up Your Organization
Merit for Individuals
Listos California Data Tracking Tool
Virginia Department of Professional and Occupational Regulation - DPOR
Verifying Credentials with Merit
Merit for volunteer organizations
- What is Check-in with Merits?
- Step 1: Add activities to your Check-in with Merits system
- Step 2: Set up your virtual Kiosks
- Step 3: Check-in participants
- Step 4: Records, Reports, and Editing
- Step 5: Send Completion Merits and Certificates
- Directions for your participants
- FAQs for Event Staff
- Video Tutorials
- Troubleshooting Check-in with Merits
Credential Creator and Merit
Merit for Skydiving
Burble Integration FAQs
Quick Video Tutorials
Beyond the Basics with Merit
How to convert a spreadsheet into a CSV
- Open an Excel file
- Click the File tab on the top-left
- Click Save As
- Click the selector bar next to File Format
- Select Comma Separated Values (.csv)
- Click Save
Step 1: Open an Excel spreadsheet file
Find the Excel file you want to edit on your computer, and open it.
Step 2: Click the File tab
This button is in the upper-left corner of your screen - it will open a menu of all your file options.
Step 3: Click Save As on the File menu
This option will allow you to save this spreadsheet in a different file format. Clicking will open a new pop-up window.
Tip: The shortcut for Save As is:
⌘ Command+⇧ Shift+S on Mac
Control+⇧ Shift+S on Windows
Step 4: Click the selector bar next to File Format
It's located at the bottom of the Save As window. Clicking this bar will open a list of all the available file formats in a drop-down menu.
Step 5: Select Comma Separated Values (.csv) as your File Format
When this option is selected, you can save a copy of your spreadsheet file in a CSV format.
Step 6: Select a saving location
Browse your folders in the Save As window then select a location for saving your CSV file.
Step 7: Click Save
This button is in the lower-right corner of the Save As window - it will save a copy of your spreadsheet in CSV format.