Follow the steps below to create an activity in the Check-in with Merits.
Step 1: Navigate to Activities and click on Create Activity
Step 2: Add activity details
- Name your activity
- Add a description
Select if you need to add a qualification
- If you don't need to verify credentials, then don't select this option.
- However, if your activity needs to screen for credentials, make sure to set up your qualifications before creating an activity. More details can be found here.
Select if you need to add a form, then select the form you wish to use.
- If you don't require digital forms or waivers to check in, then don't select this option.
- If your event does need a digital waiver or another form, then make sure to use Form section to paste in, edit, and publish your waiver. More details can be found here.
- Enter messaging for successful and unsuccessful check-in messages. Note that the kiosk will only decline check-ins if you have required qualifications and the user does not meet those qualifications.
- Choose whether or not to enforce all participants to check-out from the activity
- Select the timezone for this activity.
Step 3: Click on Save as Draft or Publish. Once you click Publish your activity is now ready to use for check-ins!
Step 4: In order for your participants to check in at your event, download and set up Check-in with Merits for your tablet, so you can create a kiosk for your participants to use to check in and verify their credentials. More details can be found here.