Getting Started: Setting up Your Organization
Merit for Individuals
Listos California Data Tracking Tool
Virginia Department of Professional and Occupational Regulation - DPOR
Verifying Credentials with Merit
Merit for volunteer organizations
Check-in with Merits
- What is Check-in with Merits?
- Step 1: Add activities to your Check-in with Merits system
- Step 2: Set up your virtual Kiosks
- Step 3: Check-in participants
- Step 4: Records, Reports, and Editing
- Step 5: Send Completion Merits and Certificates
- Directions for your participants
- FAQs for Event Staff
- Video Tutorials
- Troubleshooting Check-in with Merits
Credential Creator and Merit
Merit for Skydiving
Burble Integration FAQs
Quick Video Tutorials
Beyond the Basics with Merit
How do I renew my US Parachute Association merits?
All merits are renewed by their issuing organization.
Please contact the USPA for renewal instructions, forms, pricing and details.
Your merits will reflect updates to your USPA account within 1 business day if you have opted in to receive merits from the USPA.
If you're not sure, or want to opt in, here are your options:
- Call the USPA office and ask them to opt you in: +1-540-604-9740
- Email the USPA at firstname.lastname@example.org and ask them to opt you in.
- Login to your USPA account at www.uspa.org, navigate to the Privacy tab and set your account to "Share" (see below)
Still have some questions? Email us at email@example.com