Getting Started: Setting up Your Organization
Merit for Individuals
Listos California Data Tracking Tool
Virginia Department of Professional and Occupational Regulation - DPOR
Verifying Credentials with Merit
Merit for volunteer organizations
Check-in with Merits
- What is Check-in with Merits?
- Step 1: Add activities to your Check-in with Merits system
- Step 2: Set up your virtual Kiosks
- Step 3: Check-in participants
- Step 4: Records, Reports, and Editing
- Step 5: Send Completion Merits and Certificates
- Directions for your participants
- FAQs for Event Staff
- Video Tutorials
- Troubleshooting Check-in with Merits
Credential Creator and Merit
Merit for Skydiving
Burble Integration FAQs
Quick Video Tutorials
Beyond the Basics with Merit
How do I ensure that the merit that was shared with me is valid?
Merits can now be shared as proof of credentials. Here is how to be sure that merits sent to you are valid.
Did you receive a link to a merit from an employee, hired tradesman, customers, professionals or other persons with credentials you'd like to verify? Please check these things to ensure that you're viewing a valid merit.
- The shared link should direct your browser to a url that starts with: https://app.merits.com/snapshot/ followed by a long string of characters.
- View all of the information within the merit by clicking the blue [View More] button
- Click on the word [Media] to view any documents, photos or videos attached to the merit
Please do not accept a screenshot of a merit, or any other stagnant or stale image.
Do you have questions remaining? Please feel free to reach out anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org