Getting Started: Setting up Your Organization
Merit for Individuals
Listos California Data Tracking Tool
Virginia Department of Professional and Occupational Regulation - DPOR
Verifying Credentials with Merit
Merit for volunteer organizations
Check-in with Merits
- What is Check-in with Merits?
- Step 1: Add activities to your Check-in with Merits system
- Step 2: Set up your virtual Kiosks
- Step 3: Check-in participants
- Step 4: Records, Reports, and Editing
- Step 5: Send Completion Merits and Certificates
- Directions for your participants
- FAQs for Event Staff
- Video Tutorials
- Troubleshooting Check-in with Merits
Credential Creator and Merit
Merit for Skydiving
Burble Integration FAQs
Quick Video Tutorials
Beyond the Basics with Merit
How do I add photos and/or video to a merit?
Adding certificates, photos, videos, or digital cards to a merit can be done at anytime, even after it's been sent. Here's how:
Ensure that your merit template has been setup to handle attachments:
Navigate to the merit template that you will be attaching files. Be sure that you have added the field name and type to the merit template.
For detailed instruction on adding a merit field, please check out our section in the online guide here.
To add an attachment to a merit that has already been sent:
- Find the merit in the relationships tab
- Click on the edit button on the record of the merit
- Click on the button next to the field that you'd like to add the attachment to (see image below)
- Either click the “Add New Files” button, or drag and drop files into the designated area. Your files will immediately begin to upload.
**When the files are finished uploading, click the green "Done" button**
Click the "Save Edit" button in the merit record to finish.