Getting Started: Setting up Your Organization
Merit for Individuals
Listos California Data Tracking Tool
Virginia Department of Professional and Occupational Regulation - DPOR
Verifying Credentials with Merit
Merit for volunteer organizations
- What is Merit Check-in?
- Step 1: Add activities to your Merit Check-in system
- Step 2: Set up your virtual Kiosks
- Step 3: Check-in participants
- Step 4: Records, Reports, and Editing
- Step 5: Send Completion Merits and Certificates
- Directions for your participants
- FAQs for Event Staff
- Video Tutorials
- Troubleshooting Check-in with Merits
Credential Creator and Merit
Merit for Skydiving
Burble Integration FAQs
Quick Video Tutorials
Beyond the Basics with Merit
How do I set up a waiver in Merit Check-in?
Follow the steps below to create a waiver (or another form) for your activity.
Step 1: Navigate to Forms and select Create Form
Step 2: Name your form and paste in the waiver form. Make sure to check your state's laws for digital waiver forms before publishing.
Step 3: Check and edit the text format the waiver. You can edit the text in the following ways:
- Bold, italicize, and/or add underlines to your text
- Format your text: header 1 to 6, blockquote, code, or normal
- Edit the size of your text (Size 8 to 30)
- Edit the font: Arial, Georgia, Impact, Tahoma, Times New Roman, Veranda
- Put your text in bullets or a numbered list
- Indent paragraphs
- Paragraph alignment: left, center, right, justified
- Change text colors and highlights
- Add, edit, or remove links
- Embed links
- Add an emoji
- Add an image
- Clear formatting
- Undo or redo an action
Step 4: If your waiver includes fields that need to be filled out by the participant, you add a field that gets filled out during their check-in.
You can automatically enter in the following fields:
- Full Name
- First Name
- Last Name
- Phone Number
- Email Address
- Date of Birth
You select a field on the right or type the field name in double brackets. For example, enter a field for "Emergency Contact" as [[Emergency Contact]].
Step 5: Preview how your form will look to participants by clicking Preview.
Step 6: Once your form is ready to share, click Save.