Getting Started: Setting up Your Organization
Merit for Individuals
Listos California Data Tracking Tool
Virginia Department of Professional and Occupational Regulation - DPOR
Verifying Credentials with Merit
Merit for volunteer organizations
- What is Merit Check-in?
- Step 1: Add activities to your Merit Check-in system
- Step 2: Set up your virtual Kiosks
- Step 3: Check-in participants
- Step 4: Records, Reports, and Editing
- Step 5: Send Completion Merits and Certificates
- Directions for your participants
- FAQs for Event Staff
- Video Tutorials
- Troubleshooting Check-in with Merits
Credential Creator and Merit
Merit for Skydiving
Burble Integration FAQs
Quick Video Tutorials
Beyond the Basics with Merit
How to set up a virtual kiosk to check people in on any device
If you want to check event participants in without using the Merit Check-in iPad app, you can set up a virtual kiosk. This also allows you to check participants in remotely, by sharing the Individual Check-in URL with them.
To see a demonstration of the following process, check out our Merit Check-in Virtual Kiosks Webinar.
Step 1: Log in to checkin.merits.com.
Step 2: In the left sidebar, select Kiosk.
Step 3: Then select the Web option.
Step 4: Select Create a virtual kiosk.
Step 5: Start off by assigning a name to your virtual kiosk. This name will be attached to any check-ins in the Check-in log.
Step 6: Next, select the activities you want to appear in the virtual kiosk and then save.
Step 7: A virtual kiosk has now been created. Select View URLs to access the two web links that are now available to check people into that activity.
Step 8: Share the virtual kiosk.
- Kiosk URL: Use this URL to set up a check-in kiosk to check-in multiple people on a device. After a check-in is completed, the page will reset for the next person.
Note: As of Monday April 20, kiosk URLs will no longer be active. To support the community efforts and shelter-in-place orders to prevent the spreading of COVID-19, organizations are encouraged to use the individual Self Check-in URLs for all activities instead of a kiosk.
- Individual check-in URL: Send this URL to individuals you want to check-in remotely. After a check-in is completed, the page will not reset. Here are instructions you can send your participants along with the check-in URL.