Getting Started: Setting up Your Organization
Merit for Individuals
Listos California Data Tracking Tool
Virginia Department of Professional and Occupational Regulation - DPOR
Verifying Credentials with Merit
Merit for volunteer organizations
- What is Check-in with Merits?
- Step 1: Add activities to your Check-in with Merits system
- Step 2: Set up your virtual Kiosks
- Step 3: Check-in participants
- Step 4: Records, Reports, and Editing
- Step 5: Send Completion Merits and Certificates
- Directions for your participants
- FAQs for Event Staff
- Video Tutorials
- Troubleshooting Check-in with Merits
Credential Creator and Merit
Merit for Skydiving
Burble Integration FAQs
Quick Video Tutorials
Beyond the Basics with Merit
How do I set up an event?
Follow the steps below to create an activity in Merit Check-in
Step 1: Navigate to Activities and click on Create Activity
Step 2: Add activity details
- Name your activity
- Add a description (optional)
Add a qualification (optional)
- If you don't need to screen for and verify credentials, then don't select this option.
- However, if you are requiring participants to hold credentials to check-in, make sure to set up your qualifications before creating an activity. Learn more about qualifications.
Add a form (optional)
- If you don't require digital forms or waivers to check-in, then don't select this option.
- If you are requiring participants to fill out a digital waiver or another form, then make sure to use Form section to paste in, edit, and publish your waiver. Learn more about forms and waivers.
- Enter messaging for successful and unsuccessful check-in messages.
* Note that the kiosk will only decline check-ins if you have required qualifications and the user does not meet those qualifications.
- Choose whether or not to enable all participants to check-out from the activity
- Choose whether or not participants receive a merit for checking in, receive a standard check-in merit, or receive a merit customized for that activity. Learn more about how to customize check-in merits here.
- Select the timezone for this activity.
Step 3: Click on Save as Draft or Publish. Once you click Publish your activity is now ready to use for check-ins!
Step 4: In order for your participants to check-in at your event, download and set up Merit Check-in for your tablet, so you can create a kiosk for your participants to use to check-in and verify their credentials. More details can be found here.