Getting Started: Setting up Your Organization
Merit for Individuals
Listos California Data Tracking Tool
Virginia Department of Professional and Occupational Regulation - DPOR
Verifying Credentials with Merit
Merit for volunteer organizations
- What is Merit Check-in?
- Step 1: Add activities to your Merit Check-in system
- Step 2: Set up your virtual Kiosks
- Step 3: Check-in participants
- Step 4: Records, Reports, and Editing
- Step 5: Send Completion Merits and Certificates
- Directions for your participants
- FAQs for Event Staff
- Video Tutorials
- Troubleshooting Check-in with Merits
Credential Creator and Merit
Merit for Skydiving
Burble Integration FAQs
Quick Video Tutorials
Beyond the Basics with Merit
Adding or changing your Org's logo
Add your logo to your organization using these quick steps!
To add a logo or edit your existing logo start by going to your Org Portal.
- Click on the camera icon on the placeholder or your current logo on the left-hand side of the page and a pop-up window will appear.
- Click the “Choose New File” button and select the file you want to use. A recommended image size for the logo size is 150px x 150px.
- Click the green “Save” button.
If your logo does not fit into the 150x150 px preference and you'd like some help adjusting your image to fit properly, here are some free tips for
Or, feel free to reach out to the Customer Success team here anytime.