Education Service Providers
Enrich Lives. Gain New Customers. Expand Your Business.
Apply to become a Qualified Education Service Provider (QESP) in your state’s Education Marketplace, and get the goods and services you stand for in the hands of the families that need them most.
Put Your Resources Into the Hands of Students that Need Them
- Verifies your organization as a qualified education service provider
- Handles marketing and awareness outreach to qualified families, as well as service providers to bring awareness
- Provides customer care and support for your organization as well as parents and guardians at all stages
Why Become a QESP?
- Attract new customers
- Gain revenue from families spending their pre-approved microgrant funds
- Help address learning loss in your community
- Free advertising to thousands of families looking for your services
- Connect students with educational tools that may otherwise be out of their reach
HOW IT WORKS
Here’s how it works
- Parents and guardians apply for an educational savings account scholarships to be used to pay for goods or services.
- Your organization applies to become a Qualified Educational Service Provider – a preapproved resource where families can spend their ACE funds.
- Merit verifies your organization and lists it on the Education Marketplace in your state.
- Parents and guardians browse the Education Marketplace to discover relevant services by category, grade, and location.
- Parents and guardians use Merit’s platform to submit claims for reimbursement – either to themselves or to pay a service provider’s invoice.
- You verify claims via an intuitive dashboard on the Merit platform.
“The QESP program has helped us service children all over the area while also helping the neighborhood. We have added programs to reach more students, hired additional help, and we still can’t fit all the kids who want to get in. The outcome of this program so far has been outstanding for our business and for local students as we come out of the pandemic.”
“I can’t believe how great the program is, not only for my business, but for the kids across the state. We have more students in our camps than ever before, and it’s giving kids access to activities that keep them busy. I applaud this program and everything it’s done for my business and community.”
“My business has grown 3-4x in the few months that I have been participating in the QESP program. Even with additional instructors, we can’t keep up with demand. I am passionate that every child should know how to swim, and this program provides services to keep kids water-safe that many families would otherwise not be able to afford.”