Parents and Guardians
Education Enrichment Resources at Your Fingertips
Merit provides parents and guardians with a dedicated marketplace for browsing tutoring, online learning, supplies, and other supplemental education resources tailored to your student - all pre-approved to accept microgrant payments!
Support for Parents & Guardians
Merit provides parents and guardians a user-friendly marketplace for accessing supplemental support and assistance in paying for pre-approved education expenses, including:
- Tuition and fees
- Online learning
- And more!
Benefits that Make Your Child’s Education Better
As a busy parent or guardian, Merit makes it easier to focus on what matters most: your student. Here’s how we help:
Dedicated Customer Support
Mobile, Digital Experience
- Another layer of customer service and improved customer experience
- Easy for qualified parents and guardians to access and use the platform and spend their education dollars
Verified Education Providers
Parent & Guardian Surveys
HOW IT WORKS
Here’s how it works
- Seamless online application submission and processing
- Organizations can apply to become a Qualified Educational Service Provider - a pre-approved resource where families can spend their program funds.
- Merit will verify providers and list them on an Education Marketplace dedicated to your program.
- Parents and guardians can browse the Education Marketplace to find relevant services by category, grade, and location.
- Parents and guardians use an app to submit claims for reimbursement - either to themselves or to pay a service provider's invoice.
- Service providers verify claims via an intuitive dashboard in the program app.