Parents and Guardians
Education Enrichment Resources at Your Fingertips
Merit provides parents and guardians with a dedicated marketplace for browsing tutoring, online learning, supplies, and other supplemental education resources tailored to your student - all pre-approved to accept microgrant payments!
Support for Parents & Guardians
Merit provides parents and guardians a user-friendly marketplace for accessing supplemental support and assistance in paying for pre-approved education expenses, including:
- Tuition and fees
- Online learning
- And more!
Benefits that Make Your Child’s Education Better
As a busy parent or guardian, Merit makes it easier to focus on what matters most: your student. Here’s how we help:
Dedicated Customer Support
You’re a busy parent or guardian. Our customer support team is solely dedicated to supporting your needs - from the application process to navigating the marketplace and spending funds - we’re here to help.
Mobile, Digital Experience
- Another layer of customer service and improved customer experience
- Easy for qualified parents and guardians to access and use the platform and spend their education dollars
Verified Education Providers
Merit’s entire platform is built on verifying eligibility status, which gives you peace of mind knowing education providers have been vetted so qualified parents and guardians can easily purchase the tools and resources their student needs.
Parent & Guardian Surveys
We always want to improve. That’s why we provide parents and guardians with satisfaction surveys to gather insight into program effectiveness, ease of use, and other feedback to enhance your family’s experience further.
We’ll track the money you’ve spent on your student’s education needs giving you oversight on how to budget and purchase the resources your child needs!
HOW IT WORKS
Here’s how it works
- Seamless online application submission and processing
- Organizations can apply to become a Qualified Educational Service Provider - a pre-approved resource where families can spend their program funds.
- Merit will verify providers and list them on an Education Marketplace dedicated to your program.
- Parents and guardians can browse the Education Marketplace to find relevant services by category, grade, and location.
- Parents and guardians use an app to submit claims for reimbursement - either to themselves or to pay a service provider's invoice.
- Service providers verify claims via an intuitive dashboard in the program app.