Deploy With Speed and Agility
With one call, you can utilize resources more effectively, improve safety and accountability, and recover more in FEMA reimbursements faster. Our proven and trusted combination of software and services and our 24/7 service teams deliver a turn-key, configured solution in record time.
- Zone access verification
- Reception for shelters and volunteer centers
- Distribution logging of meals, water, vehicles, and MREs
- Base camp support and demobilization
- Registration and timestamps for state response and recovery partners
- Asset location and status tracking
- EOC technical support
Being part of the massive response and recovery efforts for Hurricane Ian has been our company’s greatest honor.
Immediate Response to Hurricane Ian
Five days before Hurricane Ian made landfall, the Florida Division of Emergency Management (FDEM) requested Merit deploy teams and technology to support the agency’s anticipated response. Immediately Merit employees and volunteers set course to arrive in Florida and integrate with incident command operations. Within hours, the Merit Tech Incident Management Team (IMT) was already issuing merits, badging, and checking in hundreds of responders.