Do you issue certificates, licenses, or credentials? More importantly, do you send them in bulk?
If your answer is yes, then you know how difficult it is to send credentials one-by-one, even if you do it digitally. That’s why Merit created a tool for this very case – spreadsheet upload, our bulk upload tool. And hey, we’ve just made some powerful improvements to make the whole process even easier!
How does this feature work?
In a nutshell, the upload spreadsheet tool enables you to send dozens (or even thousands) of merits at once.
All you have to do is follow these basic steps:
- Create a merit template: This template represents the credential, license, or certificate that you need to send.
- Upload a merit template spreadsheet to Merit: This spreadsheet should include the recipient’s name, merit title, and other important fields for your credential.
- Send your merits: Once your spreadsheet is fully uploaded, click Send to share them with your recipients!
What improvements have been added?
Merit has just made some helpful updates to the upload spreadsheet tool to make your life easier!
- The feature now offers a built-in guide that walks you through each step of the process.
- You can now download a specific spreadsheet that corresponds with the merit template you want to send so there’s no need to manually add fields to your spreadsheet.
- You can also map your merit fields to any column in your spreadsheet, even if they don’t match or aren’t in the same order.
- In cases where your spreadsheet has errors, you can download these errors to quickly identify and fix them.
Ready to get started?
To dive in, navigate to the Send Merits folder in the Organization Portal and choose the Upload Spreadsheet tab.