You’re managing an activity that requires participant check-ins, credential validation, and even time tracking and reporting. And it’s not a pretty picture considering all of the check-in sheets, time spent confirming participant credentials, and the countless hours adding up total participant time.
Now there’s a better solution. It’s an easy-to-use app that helps you to automate the check-in process and drastically reduce the time needed to track participant hours. That is precisely what Check-in with Merits does for you.
Check-in with Merits features:
- Activity Management & Tracking: Create an automated and trackable check-in/check-out process for each activity.
- Qualification Manager: Set up one or more qualification requirements that participants need to fulfill to check-in.
- Digital Form Creator: Create customized waivers and forms for members to sign for each activity.
What can Check-in with Merits do for you?
Check-in with Merits offers several benefits to both organizations and merit recipients!
- Slash the time and effort required for manual check-ins and time tracking.
- Reduce the potential for data entry errors.
- Capture all participant check-ins and contact details for better engagement in future communications.
While members can:
- Enjoy a faster check-in process.
- Receive Merits marking their achievements within each activity.
How to get started
Ready to get started? Follow the simple steps below!
- Link with Merit at https://checkinwithmerits.com/
- Create an activity representing your next event.
- Check-in your members.
If you have any questions, reach out to email@example.com for assistance.